The Decluttered Mama [2014 Master Plan] is coming in October!
There will be a few options to choose from – keep reading for more information…
- 12-month planner (January to December 2014)
- Monthly calendar pages, notes and lists for goals
- Weekly planner format (Monday to Sunday) to plan your week and weekend at a glance
- Weekly pages include a two-page spread with a weekly to do list. The week-at-a-glance format includes space for all your appointments and activities, as well as additional space to keep track of whatever you choose, from dinner plans to your daily workout.
- List for special dates and a gift planner
- Note pages to keep track of “Me Time”, including books to read, movies to watch and things to do
- Printed on high-quality, 28# paper so your pens won’t bleed through the pages
- Heaving duty cover and backing
- Spiral-bound to allow planner to lay flat or fold over
- Reinforced tabs
- Personalized cover with your name
- 7″ x 8.5″ page size
- BONUS! Laminated meal planner and grocery list. Can be used week after week!
2. Standard PAGE PACK [2014 Master Plan]
- Electronic PDF file to download and print on your own
- Available in 2 page sizes: 5.5″ x 8.5″ or 8.5″ x 11
3. Standard PRE-PRINTED PAGES [2014 Master Plan]
- Pre-printed complete planner, pre-punched and ready to be inserted into any disc-bound system (Levenger, Arc, Martha Stewart, Rollabind, etc.)
- Available in 5.5″ x 8.5″ page size only
4. Custom Options [2014 Master Plan] - I’ll work with you to create your own customized planner. Will be offered as a downloadable PDF file.
Pricing options for 12-month [2014 Master Plan]:
- 7″ x 8.5″ spiral-bound [weekly] planner $50
- 5.5″ x 8.5″ page pack PDF downloadable file $25
- 8.5″ x 11″ PDF downloadable file $25
- 5.5″ x 8.5″ pre-printed pages punched for disc-bound systems $40
- Custom Planners – price will depend on number of pages and level of customization. Please contact me for pricing [firstname.lastname@example.org]
My free printables will still be offered, but in a more limited capacity in 2014. Please check back for updates on availability, additional items (exercise+nutrition tracker, quarterly planners …) and more photos! Thanks for reading! –Decluttered Mama